Saturday, August 4, 2012

cheers to one year!



Stephen and I have officially been married for one year. ONE YEAR! And on our one year anniversary we escaped to Callaway Gardens in Georgia for a day and a night of beauty and fun!


We rented bikes and tired ourselves out biking all over the gardens. The lake, the butterfly center, the horticultural center, the gift shops, the museums... We even played laser tag in an outdoor arena! Per Stephen's request ;) The gardens were beautiful, the water was warm, and the sun was out all day! It was nice to get away for a couple days, just us. In his company and in his arms is my favorite place to be... I am so happy to have found Stephen and to find ourselves almost three years later, one year into our marriage. Our happy, exciting, adventurous, love filled, passionate, fun, close to perfect marriage :) I love you, Stephen Wall and am so thankful for this last year! Looking forward to all the many more! To my husband, my best friend, and my teammate... Happy One Year Anniversary!

No comments :

Post a Comment