Saturday, October 13, 2012

before he put a ring on it

When my parents were in town for Stephen's graduation two years ago in Oregon, I had my mom do a photo shoot with Stephen and I. I wanted some nice pictures of us before he moved back to Alaska and I moved back to Idaho. ...Smart idea, Allison! I love having these pictures to document that time in our lives. They sorta became pre-engagement photos, though at the time I think I was the only one planning on our engagement ;) I found them rummaging through my computer today and couldn't help but share...


I officially believe we look best when we're together.

And as a completely different side note, happy Founders Day to those Delta Chi's like my handsome husband, and to those Kappa Kappa Gamma ladies like myself. ...We even share a fraternity founder's day... could it have been more perfect ;)

2 comments :

  1. Hi Allison and Stephen,

    I just wanted to say I have been following your blog and am so inspired by your family. You two will make phenomenal parents and I love to hear about your journey with the Lord. I am so glad to see how happy you are, and that life is treating you well. I miss you!

    Kari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KARI! I can't tell you how much this comment warmed my heart! You are so sweet to say such things! Without your phone number or email address I haven't known how to contact you, but know that I think of you often! And when I do I find myself smiling and hoping you are well :) I would love to hear about what's going on in your life right now so send me an email sometime (allisonkarlywall@gmail.com) with all sorts of updates :) I miss you, sweet girl!

      Delete