Monday, December 31, 2012

a baby shower


"I've never had a baby shower before!" Is what I kept saying all week when our Sunday plans would come up in conversation. I was, needless to say, excited! Stephanie planned it all and decorated the Wall house just perfectly! It was an actual baby SHOWER! We had plastic babies in our ice and had to shout "my water broke!" when it melted and floated to the top; we had blue ribbons tied to our wrists we had to forfeit if we were caught saying the word "baby" (I lost that game real quick); each guest had to guess my belly size with a piece of yarn; there were yummy cupcakes and homemade calzones... Lots of talking and laughing and so many cute presents! We are so grateful for everyone that came and helped us celebrate little Uriah! We are even more so grateful for all Sherri and Stephanie's hard work of throwing us the shower! Our little man is loved so much already, we can't wait to bring him into this world and share him with all of you! Thank you!

No comments :

Post a Comment