Wednesday, December 12, 2012

adios!


All our bags are packed, and we're ready to go! Ok, not really. At least not yet.
Stephen has his last final at 2:30 and I think I might be just as excited for it to be over as he is! We're both looking forward to not waking up at 6 am tomorrow and spending a few extra hours reading and cuddling instead. (I say that like I wake up at 6 when he does every morning... pretty sure I didn't get out of bed 'til 10 today...) Regardless, two weeks with family and friends (actual time with Stephen!) in the snow, baking cookies, playing with babies, gifting, double dating, baby showers... It's all sounding pretty nice right about now.
We catch our taxi to the airport at 5 and will be in the air at 8, Fairbanks bound! After one week there we'll be flying back through Seattle to Idaho, to spend Christmas with my family, before coming home to bring in the new year together :)
I'll blog when I can (hoping to snap a 30 weeks photo today before we leave and have a baby update posted within the next few days), but I have a feeling my nieces and nephews are going to be stealing all my extra time and I am more than happy to hand it over...
Must get back to deep cleaning the house (because I hate coming home to a dirty one!) and force feeding Stephen all the food left in the fridge! Happy holiday times to you all!

No comments :

Post a Comment