Monday, December 23, 2013

merry


I promise I've been taking pictures and have stories to share, but they'll have to wait until we return to Boise, I think, because Stephen is DONE with surgery and is all ours for a solid two weeks, and I plan on soaking up every last minute of his time! But a quick 'lil update - we moved out of our hotel and are staying out at the Walls until just after Christmas. It is a beautiful winter wonderland here and the house is constantly filled with Christmas music and Uriah's laughter. Today, I made cookies while my boys played and got to rock Uriah to sleep (twice! a stage I thought he outgrew when he learned to put himself to sleep) and take a nap with him. You guys! It's been the absolute BEST!

We are wishing everyone the happiest holiday season! Enjoy the snow and your families and the warm coffees and hot chocolates and Christmas music and lazy days and movies and, and and....! From our family to yours, Merry Everything!

>> Ps: Our Christmas card was designed by my beautiful and talented friend, Kourtney Tew! Check out her Etsy site, QTPrints, or her Facebook page!

No comments :

Post a Comment