Monday, August 26, 2013

living room


Welcome to our living room! Though it is usually strewn about with toys and blankets and diapers and wipes, with the computer out and an episode of Friends playing, I thought I'd clean it up for you just this once ;) The large empty space above the couch is waiting for our moose antlers to take a visit to the taxidermist so they can look like this and I can decorate them like this...


It's the first room you see when you walk in the house and I love that it represents us so well - so many different colors, patterns and styles, and so many books! The aviator leather couch was a Craigslist purchase, the blue velour love seat was found at a furniture consignment shop here in Boise, the trunk was stained and given to us by my mom, the mirror was a Christmas gift from my sister, the painting of Indian Beach that I love so much, a wedding gift from Grandma Brown, the '&' signed by all our wedding guests... I love this room and I love the days I spend playing with Uriah on the run and the nights I spend snuggled with Stephen on that couch.

No comments :

Post a Comment