Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter is coming


Yes, those are palazzo pants. Yes, they are sheer with a liner as shorts. And yes, they feel like pajamas. Loved wearing these guys to work, so easy and comfortable! So many older women were dying over how they "used to have a pair just like 'em!" Who knew my $19 pants would create such entertainment?! Their conversations over the old styles that are coming back made me want to save every last piece of clothing I have for my someday daughter. Or really just for my future self. I'm going to need a bigger closet...

Husband's test is over and my 8th day of work will come to a close tomorrow. Can I get a hallelujah! Though 7 am is a little early for me, I've enjoyed getting off at four these last few days... Makes for plenty of time to make dinner, enjoy each other's company, read a little, take accidental two hour naps, and skype for much longer than planned with two cute gals in Oregon. Miss seeing their faces every day.

Looking forward to our weekend away with Stephen's parents! And (finally!) watching the Hunger Games! Come Saturday we'll officially be caught up with the rest of civilization. Looking forward to Easter, too, of course! I have a feeling eggs and dye are in our near future... As well as an awesome church service by Jeff. Details of the weekend will certainly find their way to our blog come Monday.

For now, I leave you with this... click the link

2 comments :

  1. I'm a new follower of your blog! I just wanted to say that I love your style and your hair! Wish I could get my hair to look like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Happy to have a new follower :) The blog is still a work in progress, but it'll get there! I mostly just work with what I've got in my closet, or what I can buy on a tight budget... I bet you could get your hair to do that, it's super easy! I use a one inch curling iron and wrap my hair around it instead of using the clamp. I'll have to do a tutorial sometime :)

    ReplyDelete