Wednesday, September 23, 2015

the one where my mother-in-law came to town

I sorta won the lottery in the mother-in-law department (and I'm not just saying that because it's her birthday! - Happy birthday, Sherri!) Sherri was planning a visit in August because who could be away from those babies for longer than a couple months at a time (?!) and we convinced her to turn her three day stay into a week (again with the adorable babies!) This post is yet another bunch of unedited, slightly random, iPhone pictures that somehow is mostly just my family at the beach...? I promise Sherri was here! She spoiled us rotten with food and shopping trips, snuggled our babies, wore Uriah out running around campus and swimming in our pool, explored our town, stayed up late talking on her air mattress with us (being weirdos!) and we loved every minute of it! Thanks for coming to town, Sherri! Don't stay away for long!


1 comment :

  1. Bumbo in the tub is brilliant! I never would have thought of it, but it makes perfect sense :)

    ReplyDelete