Friday, September 18, 2015

all the pictures. all of them.

So, we moved! It's been three months now, and I've been so anxious to get this little spaced spruced up and updated since, but it always seems to get put on the back burner. For good reason - this move has been hard and it's taken me awhile to find my groove. And while I don't actually think I've found it yet, not completely at least, it's been good to focus on us - the here and now and every day - and not so much the blogging world.

I would love to start this blogging hiatus back up with a really great and pretty and wordy post that sort of jump starts and resembles the changes I want to make here, buuuut instead you're going to get an awful lot of unedited iPhone pictures thrown together at random just for the chronological sake of the blog. See, I've documented all our big stuff here on this little space since we've been married, so when I lose a picture or want to remember something specific like when or why or how anything has ever happened to us (!!!) I can find it here. So before I start blogging all my current thoughts and our current happenings, I'm saving all our memories from June to September - which are mostly beach trips on Stephen's days off and our freaking adorable cutest kids ever. Enjoy.


No comments :

Post a Comment