Friday, June 21, 2013

that one time Uriah and I spent a week at the beach with my parents and it was really, really fun


After Allison's wedding, I met up with my parents to head to their condo in Pacific City, Oregon. My grandparents met us there on Monday and we all spent the week on the beach under the sun (and a little rain). Uriah and I desperately missed Stephen, but I was very grateful for the opportunity to hang out with my parents and grandparents and have them spend so much time with Uriah at such a fun age (Papa had him smiling and laughing all week!)
We did a lot of beach walking and tide pool exploring, movie watching and junk food eating, pool swimming and picture taking... Plus lots of goofing off and being silly and having FUN! I also got the opportunity to spend the evening with two of my best friends (Hi Madison and Erica!) who came over to see the two of us and catch up on all the craziness going on in our lives (and Molly! ...Hi Molly!)
I love these people and this place oh so very much! Thank you for hanging out with me and spoiling me all week - I am one lucky lady and my son is so lucky to have you guys as his Nana and Papa. See you in two weeks on moving day (ahhh!) Can't wait! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment