Thursday, April 4, 2013

two


Uriah is officially two months old :) And officially perfect! Well, he already was that. At 13 pounds 8 ounces he is in the 71 percentile for weight, the 72 percentile for height, and the 42 percentile for head circumference. Our little man eats 11 times a day...eleven! (Why yes, it is hard to accomplish much during the day!) He goes down for bed at 9:30, wakes up to eat around 2:30, again around 5:30, and is up for the day around 7:30. He goes down like a champ so I'm able to get plenty of sleep during the night. During the day he eats every hour and half to two and half hours, depending - he lasts a little longer between feedings when we're out and about (he loves going on walks and car rides!) He eats, stays up for an hour, then takes a little nap. He babbles and squeaks and coos constantly! He is smiling more and more and smiles in response to our smiles (my very favorite!) I cannot wait until he is laughing! He is getting so good at holding his head up and loves to be held high on my shoulder to look around. He's still on medicine for his reflux and it's working great (yay!) We're hoping we can slowly wean him off of it - some babies are on it for a year, some just a few months. Little man is still in his 0-3 month clothes, though they're getting tighter every day! (eeek!) My baby boy is growing too fast! He loves to cuddle and snuggle and I am already dreading the day he is too mobile to be interested in loving on mom. These past two months have been wonderfully crazy and it is still an adjustment, but the best on we've ever made :)

And yes, I just put together and typed this entire blog post with one hand while swaying side to side because my two month old got shots today and he screams the instant I try and put him down and though I hate to see him so miserable, I am loving every second.



No comments :

Post a Comment