Thursday, December 12, 2019

October

 ^^ On Tuesdays, we drop Uriah off at piano and walk the bike path next door. Love this time with just my blondies! ^^
 ^^ On Wednesdays we venture out with our Wild + Free gang! We typically frequent the river, but this little farm won the kids over with all their cute goats! ^^
 ^^ Oh Judah Budah... You are my very favorite! ^^
 ^^ Judah and Maxwell at our Side by Side Halloween playgroup! Gosh they are cute! So thankful for these friends! ^^
^^ Pumpkin patch day! One of my favorite days of the year! Accompanied by the day we get our Christmas tree :) Stephen was working, but we ventured out to our favorite pumpkin patch with friends and made the most of our Saturday morning, missing daddy all the while. ^^
 ^^ Baby boy on a Sunday at 32 weeks ^^
 ^^ My favorite scene ^^
 ^^ Another Tuesday on the bike path ^^
 ^^ So many snuggles in mom's bed! ^^
 ^^ You don't have to ask me twice...! Another Saturday morning at the pumpkin patch, this time with Stephen! ^^
^^ October brought the arrival of two sweet new babes - Georgie and Caleb. Getting to meet the was oh so wonderful! ^^
 ^^ Days with Judah ^^
 ^^ A very long Friday in Labor and Delivery. Baby wasn't moving so I went in to be monitored and they discovered I had low fluid levels. After drinking my weight in water and waiting several hours...my fluid levels were still low. Which lead to a week of monitoring and testing and a little bit of misery. In the end, all was well! But gosh, this baby gave me a real run for my money this pregnancy! ^^
 ^^ The only thing on Stephen's "before baby gets here to-do list" was run a 5k (why was my list so much longer!?) And he did it! In under 20 minutes, no less! Uriah and Ezra ran the half mile kids race and loved it! Poor Judah was sad he didn't get to participate, but our post walk to the river to throw rocks in the water made up for it ^^
 ^^ Harry Potter, a unicorn and a "boo!" Pre-church trunk or treat the week of Halloween (which was spent in our neighborhood after a warm bowl of chili with friends ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment