Monday, October 7, 2019

July

Rewinding to July, trying to get this space caught up before baby boy joins us next month! ...NEXT MONTH!
It was a wonderful, hot summer spent splashing in the river, playing with friends, doing minimal school and spending evenings in the backyard.

 ^^ We spent our 4th of July with friends this year, which definitely beats the lonely driveway show we put on last year, still living amongst cardboard boxes, days into a new job despite having just moved a few days before. So thankful for the community God has provided us in Sacramento! My kiddos treat Lennon and Brooks like siblings and adore their parents just as much. We ate, splashed, played and entertained the kiddos with some fireworks (that Judah wasn't very hesitant about!) ^^
 ^^ Zoo dates, church dates and river dates. I love doing life with these kiddos! ^^
 ^^ Judah and I spent a lot of our month doing this... Pregnancy had me dragging this summer, especially in the heat, so I would lay outside while the kids jumped on the trampoline or splashed in the pool and would always pull Judah into my bed after his nap time for a couple more minutes of rest. Thankfully, he's such a sweet cuddle bug! ^^
 ^^ Saturday market with these hooligans. We picked out some juicy fruit, tasty treats, pretty flowers and walked to a downtown park to enjoy our loot! ^^
 ^^ Brooks turns TWO! Love this little scooter gang! ^^
 ^^ Mornings at the park and mornings at the river... Always trying to get outside before the heat set in! ^^
 ^^ I got to steal away for a couple days leaving Stephen high and dry with three kiddos on his first weekend off all month... Sorry, not sorry! ;) It was such a joy to see these sweet friends and meet their newest babies. It's been 10 years and now 6.5 babies later... So thankful for their friendship. Happy to share the weekend holding babies and staying up way too late to talk about motherhood, marriage and life ^^
 ^^ More of that post nap Judah spam! (I really limited the number of these I put in here!) Love my sweet blue eyed boy! ^^
^^ Another Wednesday at the river! Our new Wild + Free community has been such a fun thing for me and my kiddos! ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment