Tuesday, October 8, 2019

September

September means the start of school (and also our annual trip to Oregon, but that will come in a separate post) As always, lots of park dates, lots of learning, lots of friends and lots of love in these walls we get to call home. 

 ^^ First day of school! The kids were greeted in the morning with sprinkled cinnamon rolls and decorations. We most dove into our read alouds and sat around the table talking about our yearly goals. First grade and pre-kindergarten... Here we go! ^^
 ^^ My tired, hot boy at the park, watching the big kids from afar. Oh I'll eat you up I love you so! ^^
 ^^ Book delivery day is always a good day! ;) We are up to our eyeballs in children's books in this house and I wouldn't have it any other way! ^^
 ^^ Snuggles in daddy's arms, fresh out of the bath and saying "Judah" for the very first time. A blurry picture of the cutest moment! ^^
 ^^ Slowly starting to cool down enough for our morning walks! Though I am much slower than I was in the spring, it's been nice to get this crew out first thing before starting school for the day ^^
^^ Side By Side has been such a blessing to us (all!) since we moved to Sacramento. Happy to be able to partake for two more years! ^^
 ^^ There is something in the water at Grace Sacramento! All five of us are due October-November and somehow managed to sneak away (kid-less!) for some pampering! We ditched the husbands at our house with 7 kiddos and got ourselves some pedicures! Thankful for these beautiful mamas and to be doing this pregnancy thing alongside them! ^^
 ^^ Uriah suggested we take a picture of our matching hair and hair ties before church. I will never tire of matching my (only!) baby girl! Let's hope she still enjoys it for several more years! ^^
 ^^ Technology is just so tiring... ^^
 ^^ Uriah being the sweetest, most patient big brother. Judah could read books all day long and I love that Uriah can now take on some of the reading load! I don't think Judah minds ;) ^^
 ^^ Every morning that the kids are awake when Stephen leaves (which is rare) they ask to chase him down our street. Judah has recently joined in and it's just the cutest thing...! They all run down the block waving and yelling "bye daddy!" It's quite the site! ^^
 ^^ We have caught four praying mantis' this year! This, is French Fry. We caught him as a nymph and got to watch him molt into an adult! Uriah has turned me into such a bug nerd - it was the coolest thing! ^^
 ^^ Recovering from vacation... I don't blame you, kid ^^
 ^^ Always reading, I told you! Also, so very ready for a big boy bed. Mama's holding out until well after baby brother joins us, though! ^^
^^ My four year old looking eight. NO. BIG. DEAL.
Daddy took the big kids on a bike ride to Funderland on one of his days off. Judah was napping and I got in some clean and relax time! These kids are so lucky to have such a fun and attentive dad! ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment