Saturday, April 9, 2016

January

Rewind. The year is almost 1/3 of the way over but we're backtracking to January because I haven't been able to stay up on my blogging game and by gone it I WILL get these pictures uploaded into my little online memory bank. So, without further ado, I give you, January:


January was a month of luxury. Stephen was working outpatient all four weeks which meant he was home in time for dinner and had weekends off - two whole days in a row, people! We tried our best to take advantage of the beautiful (warm-ish!) January weather and got outside as often as we could - hikes, plenty of park dates and farmers market mornings. We also tried to do some exploring with Stephen's time off and spent one Saturday at the San Jose Children's Museum and another south in Santa Cruz. It was a month full of birthdays, Uriah's and mine, lots of snuggles, eating out, adventuring and love.

1 comment :

  1. Just caught up on all of your blogposts! What a beautiful life you have! :-) I love you!

    ReplyDelete