Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A girl named Erica.

I know a girl named Erica. 
She is without a doubt the sweetest, funniest, most beautiful and loving gal I know. 
She is simply incredible.
So strong in her faith and determined in her actions, so smart and talented... 
I greatly admire her.
And how lucky am I to call her my best friend. 

And how lucky am I that she was willing to ride 10 hours in my little jam packed car across Eastern Oregon and all of Idaho with NO AIR CONDITIONING!
The windows were unrolled from noon to nine.
It was hot. 
Hot, hot, HOT!
But oh so much fun! 
I am so thankful for her friendship and so thankful she made the trip with me!




While we were in Pocatello we got to celebrate my momma's birthday!
I'm so happy I was able to be home to share it with her :)
It was a lazy day filled with good company, good food, and a 'lil mini golf






Erica also got to go to the Pocatello vet!
THREE TIMES!
What a trooper. 
We got to have dinner with my long lost bestest friends from high school, too!
It was fun to see Courtney and Hannah (always in a laughing fit with those two) and for Erica to meet them.





And of course, the inevitable 'goodbye'.
Which sucked.
Erica is an amazing friend and I am going to miss her like crazy.
I was a blubbering mess in the airport; it was so sad to watch her leave! 
But soon enough we'll be together again :)

(Marcell voice) "I love you!" :)

1 comment :

  1. YAY!! I'm so happy I got to see you while you were hear, and meet Erica! :] I hope things go well for you and Stephen in Alaska!

    ReplyDelete