Saturday, March 10, 2018

January

January at a glance! Still just soaking up all the Judah cuddles, enjoying time with Stephen before wards, taking advantage of the beautiful Palo Alto "winter" and doing very little school and lots of playing with friends. 

 ^^ Wanting to be like mom! ^^
 ^^ #ezralovesdonatello ^^
 ^^ Beach trip with friends for sand, sun and Tres Amigos tacos for dinner! Making the 40 minute drive to the beach as often as we can while we still can! Can't beat a January beach evening in Half Moon Bay! ^^
^^ Sweet Sickie ^^
 ^^ Our usual "we're sick and contagious and slightly miserable but going crazy staying inside" walk around the Sharron Park fountain. Beautiful weather, duck and fish sighting, acorn and chestnut hunting, slow motion videos jumping off the slide and Ezra's classic "pretty smile" face - not too shabby for a sick day! ^^
 ^^ I have been abundantly blessed with thee best girlfriends here in Palo Alto - they were worth the 10+ month wait it took to find them! For my birthday, they planned a night at the movies to see Pitch Perfect 3 followed by dessert and wine at Nicki's house. They are beautiful women, inside and out, and I am so grateful for them and the love they have showed me and my family! ^^
 ^^ Daily 4pm walk to the soccer fields to get those witching hour wiggles out! ^^
 ^^ These two buddies...! They melt my heart. I often stick Judah up in Uriah's bed while we sing songs and tell stories at night - I don't know which one of them likes it more. On this particular night, Judah fell asleep in Uriah's arms and he begged me to let him stay. I love their love! ^^
 ^^ My best girl and our bathroom selfie ^^
 ^^ On my birthday, Stephen planned for a babysitter and took me out after our family dinner and cake celebration. We took our friend Nicki's cargo bike (which was a comical site!) and went downtown to the wine room where we got to cozy up by the fire and talk the night away. It was incredibly thoughtful and wonderfully fun. ^^
 ^^ Judah Budah! ^^
 ^^ I promise we're good parents... Couldn't help by laugh and record this one! At least he spelled it all right...!? Hahaha! ^^
 ^^ Porch nap! Uriah gave up naps in the month of January - we made it almost 5 years with a daily nap...! No one can resist snuggling with dad, though... ^^
 ^^ We got to steal a couple of the Faber kids for a day and it was such a joy having them around! ^^
 ^^ I'm just constantly staring at him...! Just look at that sweet face!! He is the best and happiest baby and I thank God for his sweet spirit every day! ^^
 ^^ We sold Budge! I cried as we watched him drive out the lot - 14 years of the memories in that car! ^^
 ^^ A Saturday well spent! We spent the month soaking up Stephen's two day weekends before he started a month of wards ^^
^^ Mom, can you bring Judah into my room where it's quiet so I can read to him? ^^
 ^^ Monthly Costco trip parking lot picture! Uriah is way too big for that seat but I have been documenting them side by side almost every month since Ezra was 6 months old and I'm just not ready for him to outgrow it just yet! ^^
 ^^ Another Judah picture... Always. Such a heart throb ^^
^^ A family walk to the soccer fields (with Baba!) on the eve of FIVE! ^^
^^ My sweet, sweet birthday boy! Celebrating him is the BEST! He got a new scooter, books, Legos and what he's been asking for for a year...a pocket knife! He was pumped and it was the cutest! Such a big kid! We spent the morning playing Legos, had a picnic lunch at the park with all his best buddies, pizza for dinner and his usual birthday dessert request: a chocolate cake with purple frosting and pink sprinkles and chocolate ice cream! ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment