Thursday, April 2, 2015

backtracking - soccer in the park


My mom came to town when I was just about 37 weeks pregnant because we were all sure that this baby was coming as early as her brother did. She spent the week spoiling us rotten, but by the weekend, after I'd had my appointment that told us baby was in no immediate hurry to get here, she left back for Pocatello. Not before a park date, though ^^ The weather has been spot on in Boise these last few weeks and it was the first day for shorts for Uriah. (And he really does wear those sunglasses everywhere!) Nana wasn't gone for too long (Ezra's birth story coming soon!) but we were grateful for her company while she was with us!

^^ This is for everyone who said I was "so tiny!" Yes, I was all belly (which I thank my lucky stars (and my mom's genes) for) but it was a BIG belly! ^^

5 comments :

  1. You have great photography skills! I love all the pics! And that is a bummer about the baby not coming before mom left!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom's the photographer! She always brings her camera along when she's here - my pictures all just come from my dinky point and shoot or my iPhone ;) And my mom came back before Ezra came, so she was able to be here for her birth :)

      Delete
  2. you seriously have the best hair...i die. also...i can't wait for ezra's birth story!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working on pictures right now ;) My hair has color, now...! It wasn't exactly what I asked for/pictured, so it's taken me awhile to get used to it, but I got it done the day Ezra was born... Like, my water broke two hours after my appointment...! Haha!

      Delete
  3. You & your family are so cute & I am excited to hear about Ezra's birth story! And yes, you are so tiny! Thank your beautiful mama, my genes, not so much...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete